Head of department —
Ph.D., Senior Research Fellow
tel. 044 257-43-12;
tel. Mob. +38 (050) 685 41 86;
Profile Google Scholar
As part of the department:
• Department of Irrigation and Drainage Department Manager — Sergey USATYI
Laboratory Micro — Head Retman Mikhail candidate of agricultural Science . Brylivske experimental field — head Cherevychnyy Yuri Alexandrovich Laboratory of irrigation and drainage — head Babitska ElenaLeading scientists of the department: Vasyuta Vladimir, d. Agricultural n., Ph.D. Zhuravlev Alexander, to. Agricultural N. Sergey Ryabkov, k. Agricultural n., Ph.D. Olga Marchenko, k. Biol. n., Ph.D. Theodore S. Melnichuk, k. Agricultural N.; Senior Didenko Natalia, k. Agricultural N. Olga E. Pavelkivska, k. Agricultural N.
Kupyedinova crimped Asanivna; k. Agricultural N.
USATYI Lyudmyla, p. N. with.
Retman Mikhail, k.s.-h. N.
• Department of Water Management and operation of drainage systems
Head of Department — Kovalenko Alexander, Ph.D.,
leading specialists Department:
Briuzgina Natalia D. — candidate. Sc. Science, art. N. with.
Shevchuk, Yaroslav Vlasovych- goal. Specialist
Martyniuk Gregory Fedosovych- goal. profession.
Oksana Ignatova — trans. Engineer
Litvinenko Yevhenovych- Peter Lane. Engineer
Mandryk Eugene B. — trans. engineer
The main scientific activities:
- study patterns of development, operation and use of reclaimed lands and drainage systems in different climatic zones of Ukraine;
- study patterns of natural, social, economic and technological processes in irrigation and drainage;
- development of scientific bases of technical and technological improvement of drainage systems according to the requirements of sustainable operation, theoretical foundations, methods and algorithms for energy-efficient management vodopodacheyu, drainage and inter-farm water distribution;
- study patterns of exposure to different ways of irrigation water metabolism and physiological processes of plants, productivity and biochemical composition of the productive mode for rich, water-physical, chemical, and physical and chemical properties of soils;
- development of scientific bases to ensure reliable operation of the Water Management — reclamation complex;
- development of strategies, concepts, programs and promising areas of recovery and drying, moisturizing reclamation;
- preparation of proposals to provide legal, legislative and regulatory methodological support water reclamation;
- study patterns of changes in operational reliability of drainage systems, the development of measures to stabilize it;
- Technology development and study of irrigation of crops in different soil — climatic conditions;
- developing ways, methods and means energy efficiency irrigation systems and irrigation system;
- research performance of new designs irrigation systems, irrigation system and execution of research and development work for the construction of irrigation systems;
- development and implementation of new technologies and facilities for the repair and reconstruction of existing water systems and reclamation obyektiv of advanced composite materials;
- development of new and improvement of existing materials and to provide engineering infrastructure of drainage systems and implementation supervision of their construction and operation;
- development, manufacture and testing of experimental prototypes of means to improve the engineering infrastructure of drainage systems;
- creation and implementation of a comprehensive monitoring system of technical state of hydraulic structures to prevent accidents and selecting priority areas perform repairs;
- technical solutions for the design and reconstruction of sections of main distribution channels, sites of pipelines and irrigation water;
- international and inter-sectoral cooperation with scientific institutions, ministries, legal and physical entities through joint research, exchange of other beneficial results of operations;
- organizing and conducting conferences, seminars, meetings, discussions on reclamation, publication of scientific papers, participation in exhibitions, advertising developments in the media.