Laboratory Water Management Division of Water Resources
1. Head – Danilenko Julia, Ph.D.
3. Subject studies conducted
– assessment, prediction and visualization of the water resources potential of the territory
– zoning areas for the water resources potential and promising directions of its use;
– establishing patterns of water management burden on surface water;
– prediction and optimization of surface water hydrochemical regime;
– analysis of information on the status of water bodies for assessment, predicting their changes and development measures for rational use and protection of water resources, their quality management;
– integrated water management;
– scientific substantiation of administrative decisions on integrated water resources management;
– information support and verification plans for integrated water resources management;
– computer visualization plans integrated water resources management and water resources potential areas
4. Existing projects (development) of potential customers:
– Method and visualization software potential water resources of river basins – the computer program “Systems of three-dimensional visualization of spatial data POTENTIAL3D»;
– Guidelines for the assembly and sequencing of plans for integrated water resources management;
– Guidelines for assessment, prediction and visualization of the water resources potential of rural areas.
5. Sample projects (development) partners
Development of “Plans Integrated Water Resources Management Kherson region” to order Kherson regional water resources used “Guidelines for the assembly and sequencing of plans for integrated water resources management”
Guidelines on assembly and order implementation plans integrated water management used in water management Kherson region.
6. Availability IPR:
Certificate of registration of copyright №54679 computer program “Systems of three-dimensional visualization of spatial data POTENTIAL3D».
In the Department of Water Resources as part of the application task developed visualization software with the water resources potential areas. The software allows you to quickly and clearly reflect the temporal and spatial changes of quantitative and qualitative characteristics of water resources. It is aimed at a three-dimensional view, as these reflect more clearly and easy to analyze. The developed software will be useful for scientists and professionals concerned with water resources planning.
The program used imaging technologies, allowing to involve a maximum power of modern computers and realized possibilities for joint work with GIS systems. Specifically, input data visualization can be prepared in GIS systems, and the resulting images and three-dimensional surfaces can be exported to display system GoogleEarth.